Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Delete Characteristic Combinations button in tcode /SAPAPO/MC62

former_member275658
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Is there any way to disable the "Delete Characteristic Combinations" button in tcode /SAPAPO/MC62 ?

I tried this by creating a test role and with a test user but not able to disable that Delete button in that tcode. Basicly, this tcode /SAPAPO/MC62 is for Maintaining Characteristics but our functional team doesn't like that Delete button.

Please advise.

Regard's,

Salman

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i dont think it is possible to "grey" the field without program modification.

But, what i think is based on the Planning object struture and the subsequent cahracteristics you would get - you can control the deletion . Give it a try, I suppose these object could help C_APO_LOC, C_APO_PROD......

former_member275658
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shekar,

The tcode /SAPAPO/MC62 checks only this auth object C_APO_FUN. I tried all the activities in this auth object but no luck.

I think, tcode itself is designed in that way.

Regard's,

Salman

0 Kudos

>

> Hi Shekar,

>

> The tcode /SAPAPO/MC62 checks only this auth object C_APO_FUN. I tried all the activities in this auth object but no luck.

>

> I think, tcode itself is designed in that way.

>

> Regard's,

> Salman

Hi Salman,

i was referring to making restrictions after you get the initial screen of /SAPAPO/MC62, once the screen is displayed the deletion tab is available, you make a code change to hide this field (or) subsequent to selction of the planning object structure, when you click on the deletion tab, based on the planing object structure you selected there would be some characteristics that would be shown - make a deletion restrcition on these is what i was suggesting. i am not sure if that can solve your problem, but it would be a worthy attempt