Printing payment advice in F110
I configured F110 in such a way that NO payment medium is created, so what it does now is that it selects my vendor line items and automatically clears them. For all cleared vendors I want to generate a payment advice. Again, without the need for a payment medium to be created.
What I have already done:
- In OBVU (payment methods in cpy code) I set "Always pyt advice"
- In OBVCU (payment method by country) I left the payment medium program (RFFO*) EMPTY
- In OBVU (payming cpy codes) I entered my payment advice form
When I run F110 it works fine including the clearing, but NO payment advices are generated. When I execute RFFOAVIS it say "no record selected".
1) It is generally possible to use F110 WITHOUT generating a payment medium/using an RFFOxxxx program and print an advice ONLY?
2) The description of RFFOAVIS is that it prints advices for accounts with a 0 BALANCE, is this the correct program at all for printing "nomal" payment advices?
3) Anyone an idea why else no advices are generated?
I believe you can assign the Program in OBVCU and in the variant, if you uncheck the Payment Medium and only select Payment Advices, you should be able to generate the Payment advice.