Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing payment advice in F110

rene_coppens
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I configured F110 in such a way that NO payment medium is created, so what it does now is that it selects my vendor line items and automatically clears them. For all cleared vendors I want to generate a payment advice. Again, without the need for a payment medium to be created.

What I have already done:

- In OBVU (payment methods in cpy code) I set "Always pyt advice"

- In OBVCU (payment method by country) I left the payment medium program (RFFO*) EMPTY

- In OBVU (payming cpy codes) I entered my payment advice form

When I run F110 it works fine including the clearing, but NO payment advices are generated. When I execute RFFOAVIS it say "no record selected".

My questions:

1) It is generally possible to use F110 WITHOUT generating a payment medium/using an RFFOxxxx program and print an advice ONLY?

2) The description of RFFOAVIS is that it prints advices for accounts with a 0 BALANCE, is this the correct program at all for printing "nomal" payment advices?

3) Anyone an idea why else no advices are generated?

Thanks!

Rene

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe you can assign the Program in OBVCU and in the variant, if you uncheck the Payment Medium and only select Payment Advices, you should be able to generate the Payment advice.

Cheers,

Hrishi

rene_coppens
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks a lot for your reply. I meanwhile also came to the preliminary conclusion that leaving the payment medium program empty is my problem. I guess you also meant to simply enter a "dummy" payment medium program and then uncheck the payment medium itself while checking the payment advice output.

So that's the solution then, thanks!

Rene

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, it is possible to send payment advices notes with payment media program with out payment media.

In payment method for country you have to assign payment media program. Payment advice form should be assigned for your paying company code in FBZP.

In report variant for your payment media program under print control Select u2018print payment advice notesu2019 only.

Thanks!

Raju