cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO-SNP-PDS How to forbid in inactive vers. PDS from active vers.

0 Kudos

dear experts,

I have 4 PDS in planning version 000. Only 3 of them I have to use in planning version 001. How can I stop using one of them?

Now I see only one way how to do it. Planning version 001 must be within non 000 model. Then you can transfer PDS (CURTO_CREATE) with valid period in the past. In case of 000 model you can't do it. Valid period will be transfered for all planning versions within 000 model.

Have you a better decision?

Thank you in advance,

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

a little addon

all PDS for planning version 000 are avaliable for all other inactive planning versions exept PDS was transfered for this inactive planning version by CURTO_CREATE.

is it the right statement?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To put in another way

You can have 4 PDS in 000 version.

By using CURTO_CREATE you can have 3 PDS in 001 version provided restriction is done by PV number.

Thanks,

nandha

0 Kudos

nandha,

OK.

4 PDS are created by CIF for active PV 000. 3 PDS for PV 001 are created by CURTO_CREATE.

For example you can use tx. "SNP interactive planning" for checkup. If you choose PV 000 - you see 4 PDS for PV 000. If you choose PV 001 - you see 3 PDS for PV 001 and 1 PDS for PV 000. You can choose this PDS (in PV 001 !!!) without any restrictions.

Where can I restrict the selection? maybe somewhere are buttons or checkboxes "PDS only for this PV" or "do not use PDS from 000"?

BR,

Sam

Edited by: Semen Gayduk on Sep 14, 2010 11:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can use the CURTO_CREATE.

1. Specify the planning version 001.

2. Transfer the PDS which needs to included in 001 version.

3. Do not enter the PV no with which you donot want to plan in 001.

I have not worked on PDS.

Thanks,

nandha