cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock updates in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gents,

can one of you advise how or if it is possible to do the following.

Requirement - is to capture the stock updates e.g if someone performs a 541 movement update in ECC this updates the stock at a particaular plant in ECC. I want to capture the details of this update prior to it updating the stock value at the plant in APO, by this I mean I want to capture the movement code and spome of the material document details.

My logic would be if somone performs e.g. a 541 movement then I want to capture the movment code, the material document details, and transfer these to the inbound user exit in APO for further processing.

I realise the outbound user exit in ECC is CIFSTK01.

Can anyoine advise if you have done anything similar or possibly how I can capture these details in the outbound user exit?

Cheers

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member721730
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Yes, this userexit is called like during the intial transfer. When I first attempt to use this userexit, I didn't get the breakpoint during the second/consecutive IM Activation. Then I deactivated the IM and regenerate and activate the IM. At that time the userexit called to check the additional validation. If you want regular (realtime) transfer schedule these 3 steps as a hourly job.

You require is like only 541 movement type quantity only tranferred to APO. This looks complex to build the logic.

Regards,

Saravanan V

former_member721730
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

You can use the Enhancement CIFSTK01 to restrict the stock transfer to APO.

user Exit : EXIT_SAPLCSTK_001.

Internal table IT_STOCKN having the material,Plant and stock details. First get the delivery details of yesterday based on material and delivery data and then you can check in the LIPS table for the movement 501 or exclude the unwanted movement type quantity.

One important thing here is this userexit wouldn't be called when the stock Integration model generated and activated which is delta process. To call this userexit you should first deactivate the Stock Integaration model, Generate and Activate everytime (daily).

Let me know if any clarification.

Regards,

Saravanan V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saravann,

appreciate the response.

Can you provide some clarification?

1. THe user exit CIFSTK01 is not called when the integration model is active, is this correct?

If so is there a means to capture stocjk up dates in APO and then determine the stock movement that occurred. The reason I ask is that this update needs to be real-time and not delayed by a day or more.

Cheers

Paul