cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Third Party Sales Scenario, when ever we save a sales document, then system will automatically generate Purchase Requisition Number. Generally with the help of the the Purchase Requisition number we will raise Purchase Order. Now, there are 1000 sales orders, for that every sales order we have to create purchase order. Is there any procedure to create the Purchase Order automatically.

Regards,

Sukumarreddy.P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

1)Create Purchase Order Automatically in Purchasing

For creation of purchase Order automatically from Purchase Requisitions we need to do the following additional settings in

addition to our standard ones.

a)Activate u2018Auto PO' indicator for material master

b)Activate u2018Auto PO' indicator for vendor master

c)The Outline Agreement or Purchasing Info Record shall be maintained which will allow the automatic copying of unit price

and other conditions into PO

d)The Source List shall be maintained for the nominated vendor which was shown in either the Outline Agreement or

Purchasing Info Record.

Use T. Code ME59 or ME59N for auto conversion of PR into purchase order

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukumarreddy.P,

You should use the ALE process for automatic PO creation when saving sales order. You should go to VOV7 (item category config. for TAS if you are using it as sap standard) to check flag for automatic PO (create PO automatic. ) for third party sales scenario. addtionally, i fyou want to specfy your material as third party, you should define BANS for ite category group in sales 2 tab of material master. in order to achieve this, you need to use BUS2032 for object type.

I hope these will help you on this issue.

Regards,

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can create PO automatically from SO item using ALE. This was discussed in LE forum, please read HweeLing Tay's message:

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may set-up ME59N to run periodically in the background.