cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange rate in billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I want system to take sales order Exchange rate in the billing document for that I completed configurations for VTFL and specified A at item category level.

Now to test I created sales order and change exchange rate manually creating billing that rate is not folowing.what could be the reason ple help me.

Thanks

Edited by: shiv on Sep 14, 2010 9:16 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

When you manually change the exchange rate in the sales order, is the changed ex rate saved in the sales order, or the ex rate maintained in the configuration overwrites your manual ex rate. Pls check that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for ur suggestion.

Even if i am not changing manually it is taking same.

Please let me know i want system to take rate for billing given in sales order. Apart from COPY CONTROL VTFL is there any configuration we need to do?

Thanks

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the values are copied from OB08 and the same value is there in invoice also, then I think ur problem is solved.

There is no other configuration apart from the VTFL configuration. Also check ur pricing type in VTFL. The pricing type should be D there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks

i am using pricing type as G.

Thanks

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The pricing type G is also fine,as long as the exhange rate is not applicable for tax condition type.Then the exchange rate in ur SO should come to invoice without any difference. Pls confirm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navneetaha,

Thank for guidance.

However ecahnge rate is not flowing from sales order but from table OB08.

I really dont understand what is user of indicator A in VTFL at item category level.

Please let me know if any other configuration is there to work it.

Thanks

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check If document currency is 'EUR', exchange rate should be maintained for exchange rate type 'EURX'.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shiv,

there are already many thread speaking about exchange rates.

The rule is to search in the forum before to post new thread. Did you make any search ?

Best regards,

Ivano.