cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have requirement to implement Rebate Process in SAP.Presently we have normal SAP- SD process in place.

Please guide us what are setting (In Master data as well as in Customizing)need to done for rebate process in SD along with setting required in CIN Module.

Also how Rebate process work in SAP for SD Module.

Thanks & Regards,

Lalit Phegade

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For these type of questions, you can very well get many inputs if you search the forum. Many times, this topic was discussed. Have you searched the forum ???

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already search but can't get answer.

Actually I made a mistake,I want to know how I can map Rebate process in Excise (CIN) in case of Export under rebate scinario.

So please read it as Rebate in SD-CIN part.

If you are aware of any previous case for such scinario please give me a link for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Lalit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding my Problem,I got following answer,

Dear balaji

Export under Rebate is the procedure in which the exporters first pay the central excise duty before clearing the goods from the factory and subsequently get it back by applying for rebate after the goods are exported. They have to apply to the Division or to the Maritime Commissioner (designated exclusively to look after all Export related issues) as the case may be, along with the required documents (usually the Export Promotion copy of the Shipping Bill and Bill of Lading) to prove that their goods had actually been exported.

Rebate can be claimed for both the inputs (purchased from indigenous markets and used in the manufacture of exported goods) as well as for the final products. Normally, rebate is being widely opted by non-excise assessees (for example garment exporters) who procure raw materials locally, manufacture their final products and export them. It is similar to Drawback of Customs duties in respect of Imported raw materials.

From SD side, you have to make settings in Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Business Transactions --> Outgoing Excise Invoices --> Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups.

Here for the combination of sales area, shipping point, plant, excise group and series group, you have to maintain Export type N under the tab Export

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Which is by you.So continue to this then

We have Export under rebate claim in Utilization while creating Exicse Invoice

We will create ARE1 Document

Post ARE1 Document.

Now what is impact by having Export under Rebate claim in Exicse Invoice utillization (Is this is linked to any account)

What happen in background when we post ARE1 (any account credited/debited)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Customer should be activated in XD02 > Sales Area Data > Billing.

2. Sales Org. should be activated in IMG > SD > Billing > Rebate Processing > Activate Rebate Processing > Activate rebate processing for sales organizations.

3. Select billing documents for rebate.

4. Add the Condition types BO01, BO02 , BO03 , BO04 , BO05 in the Pricing Procedure with Req. as 24 & Account Key & Accruals.

5. Create the Condition Record with VBO1 with condition types of( customer rebate or material rebate )any one of above with validity period.

6.create sales order and delivery and Billing.In billing document u will get rebate value and it will be accrued againest payer accout.

regards

kedasu.a

Edited by: kedasu.a on Sep 14, 2010 9:09 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are some pre-requisites before using Rebate.

1. Customer should be activated in XD02 > Sales Area Data > Billing.

2. Sales Org. should be activated in IMG > SD > Billing > Rebate Processing > Activate Rebate Processing > Activate rebate processing for sales organizations.

3. Select billing documents for rebate.

4. Add the Condition type BO02 in the Pricing Procedure with Req. as 24 & Account Key & Accruals.

5. Create the Condition Record with VBO1.

Best Regards,

Ankur