cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My locked posts are not getting deleted from my questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone remove the posts that have been reported as abused from id.Thanks a ton in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe you can reconsider your approach to SCN while cleaning your questions. You ask a lot and answer very little, why is that? A better balance (posts/ points) could help you get more feedack.

Regards Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

Since me being a starter its better i restrict my self to not answering things which i am 100 % sure of.What do you say.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, you've asked more than 200 questions and been an SCN member for almost three years, so I don't think you can consider yourself a "starter".

And if you really want to learn, take a question that you don't really know the answer and try to find an answer. That approach has taught me a lot more than reading answers.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Point taken.But i dont wanna give excuses due to some circumstances i was not able to do things.Thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems Julius has already tried helping you in for this issue 2 -3 months back.

Is it the same issue that is continued or you still didnt read the forum rules and posts got locked ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Gautham,

Julius might have forgotten to close the thread one of the thread which was reported as abuse.Thanks.Could you please close it.

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I see that you have quite a number of unlocked and yet open threads. You need to go and close those threads manually. Don't you think you are obliged to get back to the people who spent time on your issues to go back and update them of the progress and close those threads?

These are only some of the examples:

pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishan,

Inorder update the threads that are open i also need to have updates.When i am not able to get the update i cannot update the thread right.I had requested to close the thread SQL server dba