cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recover EWA data from past weeks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a missing EWA data from few last weeks as the SOLMAN system was down due to which the report was not generated, now I would like to regenerate the EWA reports for the earlier weeks, is there any way to run the report for the earlier weeks.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try refresh sessions in SDCCN of your Satellite system. Follow this tutor https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700008968952004E.sim

Hope this helps.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ragu for the reply. I am aware of this process, but this will only schedule the report for the future or you can run it now. I am looking to generate the report for the earlier missing weeks. Is this possible somehow.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try send data Task as well.

Hope this helps.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can you refer this

[Save, Retrieve and Archive EarlyWatch Alert|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/en/87/7b726c30db4348a6766eaeeedbf65d/content.htm]

jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jansi,

This seems that you can recover the EWA reports, only if it has been archived as per the document you provided. I assume this is not possible currently to get the earlier weeks EWA report. We have to archive the reports first to retrieve them.

Raghu,

Please could you elaborate more on your suggestion.

0 Kudos

You may be able to find the EWA report via transaction DSA (Service Session Workbench). Select all sessions, Period "which will be the time your system was down and then select display. Then click on session number for the package your looking for. On the right side of the screen click on EarlyWatch Alert, at the top of the next screen you will see a Word documetn button select to veiw EW report.

Hope this works for you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There should be the sessions lying in Solution Manager with ACTION OVERDUE icon (Red flag), isn't it?

Execute those sessions, it will create a send EWA data to Solution manager task in satellite system

Create and execute Refresh session task in SDCCN of satellite system

Execute the send EWA data to Solution Manager task in SDCCN

This should work for you!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If there were EWA service activated before the solman system was down scheduled to run every week, run Refresh sessions on solman itself, this should give the sessions in SDCCN in solman ( for Java ), then you can run them individually.

For ABA, in DSWP EWA overview there will be sessions in overdue status, just follow from there to satellite SDCCN and re-run the maintenance package. if its not available run a new one in satellite to get all the corresponding sessions as in solman.

Regards,

Kaustubh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for the reply. However, I tried all the solutions recommended above but none seems to work. There were 3 weeks data missing, there was only 1 week session overdue with the red icon, which i run and it collected the data successfully.

I am concerned about the other 2 weeks data for which there is no session due. Also tried the DSA tx, but it does not provide the missing session there.