cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call standard report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have requiriment for standard report MMBE (stock related data) .How to call standard report in

web dynpro using abap.

Regards,

s.Ramakrishna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Do you just want to call the standard report and trigger processing as though it is in the background or interactively display the standard report to the user? The suggestions here will only get you the first option. If you want to display the standard report to the user then you should use the SAPGUI for HTML via the Integrated ITS. Create a URL for the ITS with the class dynpro transaction you want to run and then open this URL in a new window or fire a navigation plug to this URL to navigate there completely.

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I was afraid you were going to say that, Thomas.

kmoore007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thomas, what if we want to duplicate (rewrite) a classic ABAP list report with control-breaks and the like within ABAP Web Dynpro. I know of the ALV, and table view options. But the data is not in tabular format. What are my options?

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

There is no direct same functionality as List Processing in Web Dynpro. You would need to redesign your application to fit within the functionality of the table/ALV/table with Hierarchy Column or stay with List processing via SAPGUI for HTML.

former_member1151507
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

We usually use SUBMIT statement to call a report.

For example,

SUBMIT ztest WITH par1 = lv_par1 AND RETURN.

Here par1 is the parameter of the report. If there are no parameters, we can simply use

SUBMIT ztest AND RETURN.

Regards,

Manogna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try SUBMIT "reportname".Shud work.

Thanks,

Aditya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramakrishna

Pls see the below example code

SUBMIT zrep1 VIA SELECTION-SCREEN WITH PARAMET EQ 'Selection 1' .

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Amar