Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUA: Wrong entries in the table USZBVSYS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While searching a particular user access to the child systems via SUIM - > Users by system, the report given output that the user have access to so and so system. Whereas that user already deleted and there is no user account in CUA and the respective child system.

When i search in the table USZBVSYS, that user having a entry to that child system with status S.

May be due to some old IDOC get processed and made an entry in this table but physical the changes were not made either in CUA or in child system.

Now my concern is how to delete such type of entries in the table USZBVSYS?

SAP recommended not to use the report RSUSR_CUA_CLEANUP_USZBVSYS and i think it can be resolve only by manually method to create and delete.

Kindly let me know you opinion pls.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

RSUSR_CUA_CLEANUP_USZBVSYS cannot work in this case, as you have 'S'-entries for the user section in uszbvsys. The report will clean up only entries with D,A or X entry for the user entry.

So there seems to be no automated standard report for your query.

I suggest to collect the user-IDs you need to remove, copy them into SU10, recreate them for the required systems and delete them

afterwards again.

Make sure, that nobody processes cua-idocs manually in any of your systems of the cua. Only use scul.

b.rgds, Bernhard

2 REPLIES 2

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

RSUSR_CUA_CLEANUP_USZBVSYS cannot work in this case, as you have 'S'-entries for the user section in uszbvsys. The report will clean up only entries with D,A or X entry for the user entry.

So there seems to be no automated standard report for your query.

I suggest to collect the user-IDs you need to remove, copy them into SU10, recreate them for the required systems and delete them

afterwards again.

Make sure, that nobody processes cua-idocs manually in any of your systems of the cua. Only use scul.

b.rgds, Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is answered