SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication of FI-CA Creditworthiness Score to FS-CM

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have activated FS-CM and want to intregate FI-CA with the same so that the FI-CA creditworthiness score gets replicated to credit management and vice versa.

In our scenario, both FS-CM and FI-CA are in the same system.

We have defined a rating procedure called FICA and have also activated the BADI FSBP_BP1012_SUPR_CHK and have set the export parameter C_SUPPRESS to X for the rating procedure FICA.

We have not maintained any settting in XI for the replication of creditworthines score.

However, we are not able to replicate the creditwothiness score in Credit management.

My question is that, do we need to maintain any setting in XI for the replication, if we have both FS-CM and FI-CA in the same system?

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance....

Cheers,

Amlan

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amlan,

You will need to do some basic configuration for FICARatingReplicateQuery Interface.

PI person in my project did it for me....

Also, if the business partner number is less than 10 digits, the FICA creditworthiness does not get replicated. ( This is because there is a bug in the FPCM2 program).

OSS is already avaliable for that.

You can ask the BASIS person to do the necessary correction.

Warm regards,

Rahul