0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the following requirement:

The pricing details are:

PR00 - List Price

K007 - Discount

Net Price

Freight

If we look in the item level pricing conditions, system derives the net price as - [List price minus discount] plus freight

When the customer calls to place an order, the user has to go to the item level pricing conditions screen & check the discounted price & freight amount for a sspecific line item.

Is there a provision by way of which i can add two fields (columns) at the sales order line item level -

1. Discounted price

2. Freight

Please let me know if there is any way this can be done through configuration.

Thanks & regards,

Allabaqsh Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello allabaqsh,

The pricing details are:
PR00 - List Price
K007 - Discount
Net Price
Freight
*If we look in the item level pricing conditions, system derives the 
net price as - List price minus discount plus freight*
Is there a provision by way of which i can add two fields (columns) 
at the sales order line item level - 
1. Discounted price
2. Freight

As you have cited that pricing calculation takes places as per logic i.e. Net Price = List Price - Discount + Freight, so could you please elaborate on your requirement of adding up these columns of Discount and Freight at Sales Order item level.

For any sort of analysis, you can always refer the Standard table KONV and with reference to Doc condition No, you can carry out your analysis.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as explained by friends, its not possible to have thease columns on line item level.

so now user has to check for eachline item and needs to tell customer.

to overcome this problem you can create a output type and develop a smartform which will display all the required details line item wise.

so that suer don't need to go to check line item wise and search for condition record and also you cna use this for internal purpose.

for this you have to link VBAk / VBAP and KONV table

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard there is no way by which the value of two condition types can be sh own. As per pricing procedure configuration, only one condition type value can be shown for each item.

If you want two condition types' value to be shown, you only have to create two new fields and update these fields with the name and value of the second condition type.