cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Taxes based on Sold-To instead of Ship-To

derekvincent
Participant
0 Kudos

We are in the situation were we need to determine taxes based on the Sold To location instead of the Ship To. We are located in Canada and using Jurisdiction codes for our taxes (CTXJ).

I have done a bunch of investigation that seems to lead to believe that this should be possible but I am little stuck as to how at this point...

What I am thinking is in Condition Type CTXJ is using Access Sequence UTX1 Access 10 condition table 40 (Country/State/Customer Classif.1/Material Classification 1) I need to somehow influence the mapping between condition REGIO and KOMK - REGIO.

So I have a couple questions...

1) Is their another field that I missed in KOMK for the Sold-To Region?

2) Is their a way via standard config to change the was REGIO is set in KOMK?

3) Do I need to use USER_EXIT_KOMK to manually over ride the value ?

4) I have missed something completely to accomplish this?

Cheers,

Derek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

for the access table 040, it seems to me that REGIO is the region of shipping point. So, if you want to use the same field, then you need to manipulate how the field is populated using the user-exit that you mentioned USER_EXIT_KOMK to override the value.

derekvincent
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes that was my original conclusion I was just hoping their would be something configurable or standard to handle this.

Cheers,

Derek.

derekvincent
Participant
0 Kudos

In looking at the recommendations from that post I have set the done the tax Setup to A and maintained a VAT no (even though we do not use them in Canada). But it does not seem to affect the tax calculations and the region feild is still being populated based on the ship to. Since my Payer and Sold To are always the same I would be good with that but I am wondering if since we do not use any functions in Canada that it is not taking effect.

Derek.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread whether it helps you

[Re: Tax based on Sold to Party or Bill to Party|;

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dearr Derek Vincent ,

No need to use some available standard things in SAP

As per your requirement you can create Zabc condition type and Zabc access sequence and table range from 501 to 900 and

in table you put your desired field and create condition record for that it will work fine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps you can create a condition access like a copy of table A040, this time inserting alternative region field i.e. REGIOA.