Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heuristics not creating Receipts

andy_yeri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Gurus,

We are doing Variant Config & when a Sales Order is created for a Material Variant (MTS Configured product) the gATP check results in no confirmation date. As a result, the "Fixed Date & qty" indicator gets flagged. I've to uncheck the same so as to pass the reqt to MRP.

Secondly, for this Sales Order, when I execute the Hueristics from the Prod View, no receipt elements (Planned Order for In-house production) are created. The Warning log though contains message saying "Not all the characteristics have been specific with values or some of them are set to initial".

I dont understand this behavior. All the Required char's on the ECC sales order are either auto-populated (derived from the material being fully pre-configured) or are configured during the Sales Order entry process.

I dont understand this behavior.

Can someone gimme a hint, is there something missing?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether at any bom level there are receipt elements with unspecified charcteristics.

Check product master for all BOM levels whether charcteristics are appearing APO in classification veiw.

Same check For PPM. If you are using PDS no problem.

Hope you assigned block planning class to resource before PDS transfer.(if you are using block planning)

If not retransfer PDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andy,

Fixed date qty is typically set as a result of configuration in ECC (OVZJ). Unless you have a good reason to set this flag all the time, it usually is defaulted to 'un-set'.

I don't have a system available today to check if SCM Variant ATP check also updates this field.

Regardsd,

DB49