cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate accruals for retroactive rebates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In rebate agrrement, in the verification level screen, we can see individual invoices on which the rebate accuruals have been determined.

The rebate agreement also shows invoices where the accrual amt is zero. Clearly this is a case of retroactive rebates where in the rebate agreement does not exist when the invoices were created.

My questions are :-

1) how the system track those invoices with zero accruals value in rebate agreement and show those invoices in rebate greementt(i.e how system tracks invoices created before the agreement exists ).Is the tracking doem through VBOX table, if yes, then which condition records get applied to such retroactive invoice since a condition type can have many condition records and all condition records can apply to an invoice (no exclusive flag in access seq) ??

2) When one runs VBOF,the system updates the rebate conditions in all such invoice created before the rebate agreement and also creates accounting documents .If I see the retroactive invoices, can I see the rebate conditions in VF03 ?

3) AFter running VBOF, if I see the verification level, does the system shows accruals values for the invoices created before agreement. i.e now after running VBOF, the accruals value is not zero as in question 1 and if i see the sales volume in agreement, then the total value should be equal to total accruals of current invoice + accurals of retroactive invoices (both sides have same value )?

I do not have a test/sand box available right now and so could not test myself

regds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think you need to go for Rebate corrections/VOB3:

Compare Rebate Basis And Correct Accruals

Report RV15B002 enables you to compare the statistics for rebate settlements with the values from the billing documents. These values can differ if you you implement rebate processing retrospectively and want to take into account old billing documents. The report allows you to post a rebate correction request to correct the accruals.

This should fix your problem.

DL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Dreamlife. But I have three different questions.. Iam looking for answers for the same. It would be great if you can provide certain inputs.

regards