cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Command to tRFC/qRFC: Execute LUW again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have a proxy to JDBC scenario and we run into the following problem. We are sending a large number of messages to PI for processing records using the JDBC adapter. Each message to PI consists of 5.000 records. When the program is started on the backend system to send the messages using an outbound proxy the first 5-10 messages are processed without any problems but than it seems the queues get stuck somehow. Using transaction SMQ2 we find all queues on the backend system get into status RETRY and the error shown is "Command to tRFC/qRFC: Execute LUW again".

I have read all threads regarding this subject (setting parameter QRFC_RESTART_ALLOWED to 1, scheduling report RSQIWKEX, deactivating and activating the queues again, ....) but I couldn't find a solution to this problem. Does anyone have a clue why the queues get into this status at the first place? A secondly: how to solve this problem?

Kind regards,

John.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SM58 and from there you can execute entries either one by one or all by chosing the appropriate keys from menu. e.g. if you select 1 row and press F6 then that entry will be executed..

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are no entries in SM58.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> There are no entries in SM58.

Do you see messages in SXMB_MONI in retry mode? If yes then just execute them from there.

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you try to re-register the queues again?? SXMB_ADM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have, but without any result.