cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Auto Confirmation and Auto Invoice Functionality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am in SRM 7.0 system and want the buttton "Create Confirmation" and " Create Invoice" to be disabled in the display of the shopping crat screen. These are basically " Auto Confirmation" and " Auto Invoice" button just like express confirmation and invoice icon in the SRM 5.0

I know we can do that through webdynpro modification by going to WDC /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_SC_DOTC_BD , view V_SC_DOTC_BASIC and layout button is "AUTO_CONFIRMATION" and "AUTO_INVOICE".

but since these require access key i was wondering if we could control this through customization in SPRO , i could not get the Action name for auto confirmation.

If someone knows please let me know.

Thanks

Iftekhar Alam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Dont do anything in WDC. Go to SRM IMG > SRM SERVER> Cross Application Basic Settings --> Extensions and Field Control. There you will find a node to control Actions. Create Confirmation and Create Invoice Actions will be there for Object type BUS2121, make these entries as Display only so that the buttons are greyed out in your Shopping Cart.

You will proably find these buttons in POWL too, where you can select a cart and press these buttons to create confirmation,invoice. You will ve to disable them in POWL Query Feeder Class in POWL Config, if you want these buttons to be disabled there too

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

Thanks , I was able to do that now. I was at the right node , however i was just looking the PDO Action type as AUTO_CONFIRM or AUTO_INVOCE but actually the action type are CONFIRM_RECIEPT and ENTER_INVOICE...

Thanks for your hint , i sorted the the ction type with Buisness object BUS2121 and finally got the exact action type.

Cheers

Iftekhar Alam

Answers (0)