Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frieght is calculating on batch items

former_member605601
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a batch split delivery. I have a manual Freight condition which i added in the sales order. When I bill this delivery, the freight is incorrectly calculated on the billing document..

E.g: I have a delivery for 10 qty with a batch split of 5 qtys each.The total freight is 100 Rs. When I create a billing document, it shows me 3 line items for the same material. The first line item is the main item with qty 0 and the other two line items show a qty of 5 each.

Ideally, the freight should be divided between only the second and third line item only. But the system calculates freight for 100 Rs for each batch items.

The freight should not be calculated on the main item, which the system is calculating.

Please advice...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Condition type, if item condition is flaged then deflag it.

Regard

GK.

former_member605601
Participant
0 Kudos

Its manual item condition . For ex: iam entering 100 rs in sales order as a freight condition manually when i try to create a abilling for that item which was two batch line items . System taking as 100 for 1st batch 100 for 2nd batch which i dont want. I want only 100 for batch items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amarnadh,

Why are you taking Main item into billing.

Main item quantity will be zero. It is not necessary to bring main item into Billing.

DO one thing. Goto VTFL, come to the item level, select the item category of the Main item.

So Main item will not be transferred to the Billing.

Try this and let me know the result.

Regards,

Mullairaja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Change calculation type to "C" with quantity based in Freight condition type.

Regards

Nagendra P Boggarapu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

The freight condition type should be Header One and Chose the Calculation Base as 'C".

Regards

Srini