Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syndicate materials with mask value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to syndicate the entire materials rep. with any attached MASK value

It seems that the mask field is not visible in the materials source items in syndicator.

My guess is that I need to fetch the mask values via java api, and move it to another field which then is visible in the syndicator.

We used this option when we had to export image original source value

Do any of you experts have a solution?

/Kurt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kurt,

Rightly said by mandeep.

Ya., There is mask table in search tab.you can use of that to refine records.

If you have requirement of exporting this value then you can assign this value to an additional fields in data manager using the same way as you are assigning the records to mask but instead of assigning to mask just go to the item details section and assign the same mask value to this field value .It will automatically assign to all the records.

Thanks,

Sudhanshu

Edited by: Sudhanshu Agarwal on Sep 13, 2010 6:47 PM

Edited by: Sudhanshu Agarwal on Sep 13, 2010 6:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kurt,

As per my understanding, In MDM Data Manager you can create a Mask say SyndicateMask in Mask table. After creating a Mask you can add all the records which you want to syndicate using this Mask. Once it is done, In Syndicator during syndication in drill down search you will have this Mask available SyndicateMask in Mask table. click on it you will have filter records which you had added to this mask in MDM data Manager according to your requirement. So in this way, you can syndicate records which are available in your Mask.

Regards,

Mandeep Saini