cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic printing of invoice only if item category (VBRP-PSTYV) is XX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Business wants that if sales document item category (VBRP-PSTYV) is XX then only print the invoice automatically and for other sales document item category don't print it automatically.

So is it possible in my current setting for one prticular sales document item category XX? Or

do I need to define another condition table and then have to define different bill type for that sales document item category (VBRP-PSTYV) XX and then subsequent output type for that bill type and so on.

Or instead of that I think I can go by another way ( without new condition table)

for that item category I can define another bill type and then new output type.

And then in output deter. procedure for that newly created output type I shold not select manual only chk box and for other output types ( it must be selected).

And then I can assign new bill type to output deter. procedure and output type

And.

Can I schedule VF04 batch job by item category? Actually am not getting any option of item category in VF04/VF06

Any pointers.

Regards

Ashu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Item cat. is not avaialble in Field catlog- check to add it.

in VF04- you can use user exit to add item cat. in it-

check this program-V05IEXIT

Thanks

Chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for your reply,

We are following different cycles ( contract to cash or order to cash), and this is required for contract to cash ( and here item category PSTYV is same in both cases ( contract and invoice) so what would be the most feasible solution for that as I explanied above or anything else.

Any other pointer.

Regards

Ashu