cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Planned order shift the buckets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

We are facing an issue and appreciated for your help.

We run CTM using backward scheduling with day order, in PPM there is 1 day fix duration,

For example there is a distribution demand in Sep 21(Tuesday). then the planed order from July 21 backward with day order, then there is an SNP planed order A start from Sep 19 00:00 end at Sep 20 00:00:00. Actually this SNP planned orders show in Sep 20 W39. But the capacity is consume the W38 week. Moreover, If you manual enter the SNP planed order in W38, it will also delete this SNP planed order A, which I think itu2019s the system bug as well.

This cause big confusion on capacity check if there is an SNP planed order start and end day cross bucket. My current idea is to let the Planed order start day is Sep 19 00:00 and end day is Sep 19 23:59:59. However, i am not sure how to achieve that, since CTM did not respect the production calendar in location as well.

Any comments are much appreciated, thanks.

Regards

James.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CTM Planning with Bucket Oriented Planning:

Scheduling of planned orders

CTM planning always schedules a planned order so that the start of the activity lies at the start of the bucket. If

you have determined buckets with the duration of a week and activities with the duration of a day, for example,

the system always dispatches the activities at the start of the week.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandha

Thanks for your reponse, For SNP PPM the only valid unit for SNP PPMs is days -> mode , If we set 7 D , it will have the issue like small demand cross week planed orders. So this is not an option.

Any good idea.

Regards

James.