cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canu00B4t active DTR admin plugin in NWDS7.1 SP10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I want to setup a NWDI on a NW7.1 CE. DTR Client ist created, but if I login as NWDI_adm,

first I don´t get the root directory like the official manual and second I haven´t the contextmenue "View Permissions".

I already renamed the files plugin.xml.disabled, but withou effect.

Can anybody help me?

Best regards

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. can you please tell me where you have renamed the plugin.xml?

2. Did you look for the ACL view in the DTR section when looking for Views?

3. Did you restart your NWDS after renaming the file? Could you please do the procedure again?

I only ask it because I remember due to not restarting the NWDS I confused myself also in the past couple of times, i.e. I renamed the file, checked in NWDS (no effect, but only due to missing restart) then I changed the file again, and checked again in NWDS (still no effect, but only because I was on the original state this time).

Further, please notice, this is the wrong forum, please ask further questions in the NWDI forum ().

Thank you!

Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin,

1. I renamed the file @ C:Program FilesSAPIDECEeclipsepluginscom.tssap.dtr.client.eclipse.admin_2.0.0.100527115351

2. Following Views are choosable: Closed Activities, DTR Console, Integration Confilcts, Open Activities, Repository Browser and Version Graph.

3. I restarted the NWDS serveral times without effect. A reboot of my notebook aren´t successfull too. Do you mean a other restart for NWDS like no a normal exit from the program?

Thanks for the right thread. I will post my question again there.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem will followed in new Thread.

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

let's continue the discussion at:

Please mark this thread as solved.