cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC Access Controls Alert dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

I am SAP GRC AC administrator and I have already configures notification alerts a months ago. My problem is that SAP GRC detects and send an notification email to the user taking into account executions of 2 or 3 years ago.

I mean, a user who excetute 2 years ago XK01 transacction becouse he belonged to department A, and now (2 years before) this users belongs to department B and he execute MIRO, the system detects that alert and send it to his Manager.

We want generate alerts if the user executes 2 SoD transacctions between 3 months

Is possible to configure alerts in order to indicate the system that only detects execution incompatibilities int three months?

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot!! it works fine!!

I have one more question,

I have 5 mitigation controls, and for each of them i have some mitigated roles per risk and some mitigated users per risk

When i generate the alerts, there is an option which indicates that is possible to consider mitigated users or not, if you do not selected the option "consider mitigated users", SAP GRC do not send any email to risk monitor if a mitigated user has executed this risk, but i want SAP GRC do not send any email to risk monitor if the user who execute that risk has assigned a mitigated role without update mitigated users table.

i mean i want SAP GRC take into account, when sending an alert email, if the user has assigned a mitigated role, is that possible?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ricardo,

I am sorry but i dont understand your query. Can you please elaborate on it more?

Regards, varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thakur,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

My question is the same another guy ask before but it is not still answered

i mean, when you create a mitigation control, you can include an define in that mitigation control: mitigated users, mitigated roles & mitigated profiles.

By the other hand, when you create a job to generate alerts, you can define if you want that the alerts were generated for all the users or only for the users which are not mitigated. (with the option "consider mitigated users")

i would like that the alerts were generated for all the users except the users who has a specific role(i mean, taking into account mitigated roles which are included in the mitigation control)

Thanks a lot again!!!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Finally, i got it

I am sorry but i dont think there is a way to exclude or target a specific user who is having any specific (mitigated role). You can only take into account a User on a whole and not based on a specific role he/she might have. Although it would be a nice addition to the Alerts feature.

You can raise an enhancement request with SAP GRC Support to request for this specific feature.

Regards, Varun

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

I agree with Varun in that the "consider Mitigation" setting is global. If you consider mitigations you consider all of them not a targetted individual user or mitigating control.

Simon

Edited by: Simon Persin on Sep 24, 2010 12:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

what a pity...

thanks a lot!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check SAP Note 1015921. In this SAP Note there are 3 queries which aim to update into the GRC system the Last date starting from which RAR will start pulling alerts related data from SAP system. I mean, if you update in GRC the last date at 01.01.2010 then, RAR will fetch the alerts related data starting from 01.01.2010. If in your case alerts are being sent for transactions executed long time back then i believe the last date updated in the RAR system is very old one and that is why it is fetching data starting from this very old date. Please execute the scripts mentioned in the SAP Note and update the corresponding tables with exact date from which you wish to start capturing data.

This should help you. Please restart the system once you update the tables.

Regards, Varun