PR00 of Material A dependent of whether it is sold together with Material B
We have the following case:
In case we enter Material A in the Sales order, the PR00 should be 10 EURO (normal process), but if we enter Material A AND Material B in the Sales order, the PR00 of Material A should be 8 EURO instead of 10 EURO.
Does anybody have experience mapping this in SAP SD Pricing?
My first thougths would be to write a Routine (VOFM; and enter it in the Access Sequence PR00) that checks whether Material B (maybe via Material pricing group or something) is also entered in the Sales order.
Thanks beforehand for any clues!
joan mas replied
true, there's not standard solution.
However you could try this:
- create a new price condition copied from PR00 let's call ZPR0.
- assign this new price condition to your price scheme after PR00.
- assign value formula condition 14 (best price) for ZPR0 in your price scheme.
- assign, as you suggest, a routine to check if second material is in sales order and assign this requirement formula to ZPR0 in price scheme.
- create price for condition ZPR0 (in your case, 8 euros).
Now if material B exists, SAP will take into account condition ZPR0 and with value formula 14 will compare price conditions PR00 and ZPR0 and use the less expensive (ZPR0 with value 8).
Now as we don't know when this second material (B) will be keyed in the sales order (before or after material A) we should force somehow the system to run a new pricing for material A (when material B is entered AFTER material A price calculation). For this you check user-exit USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP in MV45AFZB.
Please give feedback.