cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Query report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

For reporting and documentation reasons I set up SAP Query report which almosts fits our needs.

Regarding values, what we need is the total value (header or sum of all items) before and after tax.

I am only able to display the BEFORE TAX VALUE with reference to VBAK-NETWR or VBAP-NETWR.

is there any possibilty to displays the AFTER TAX VALUE (total value) as well from sales order or invoice?

Pls keep in mind that I am using SAP query, so i cannot do any coding or calculations.

Regrards,

Srikky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

as of my knowledge not. So a different solution could be the following one: in customizing, in "Define and assign pricing procedure", you can assign a subtotal (field T683S-KZWIW) to the price condition item corresponding to the AFTER TAX VALUE. So this value will be stored in the corresponding field of table VBAP (i.e. if you assign subtotal '1' the value of that condition will be stored in field KOMP-KZWI1, and then in the corresponding field of table VBAP-KZWI1).

I hope this could help.

Best regards,

Andrea

Edited by: abrusa on Sep 13, 2010 2:12 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can easily define calculated fields both in the infoset and in the query. In the infoset you can define additional fields with very simple coding. In the query you can define calculated fields from the query maintenance screen following the menu path "Edit --> Local field -> Create".

Hope to be useful.

Best regards,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

eventhough i can do small coding in query, i cannot do any calculations in my Query as the output fields are at header level and i am not including unit in my report.

So Pls let me know is there ant standard fields are available?

Regards,

Srikky