cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC - APO Integration (Client Copy)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What if the source ECC client of APO has a new client(copy) and APO should connect to this new client. Should all master data be re-integrated from the new client? I would need your advise on this since when i was maintaining the publication settings for data to be transferred from APO for the new client, I noticed it warned that the plant i used was from another client.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pavan_verma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You need to execute T code BDLS in new ECC system for integration models and maintain entries in NDV2 table in ECC.

There can be other steps also. these are the required ones.

Thanks,

Pavan Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In client copies, you copy the "wrong" logical systems too. So you need to review the connectivity settings (logical system, business system group, assigning the right logical system to new client etc) thoroughly.

You once again need to generate and activate the integration models as the original models are referring to the old APO logical system. Please check all background job variants where the field logical system is involved e.g. CCR, RIMODAC2

Also ensure the consistency of live cache to the APO DB (GUID's). Check the mapping tables of master data.

Regards,

Loknath