cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Price Block ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I'm Jun from Korea....

I want to know something about SD..........

When creat Sales Order in VA01...usually the price come automatically as Master (vk13)....

but, actually we can change the price in VA01 though it comes automatically......

Here~~~I don't want somebody can chage the price.....

when creat Sales Order the price can not be entered manually...that is exatly what I want~~~~

It might be possible~~~ but I don't know how to do~~~

Please give some advise~~~

Thanks~~~

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

one way is to give upper and lover limit in condition record and another is user profile

for user profile restriction check thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks .. very helpful

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to go to Condition type configuration and mark the field : "Manual entries "as D (Not possible to process manually) and in the pricing procedure you should make that condition type as " Required" and not manual and also maintain a record for the price for the condition type in VK11.

Hope it hepls....

Regards

Abhijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kwonik Jang,

Firstly, You need to configure your condition type from SD >> basic functions >> pricing >> pricing control >> define condition types regarding of that you should define manuel entries field as D ( not possible to process manually )

additionally from SD >> basic functions >> pricing >> pricing control >> Define And Assign Pricing Procedures, condition type in your pricing procedure sould be defined as required, not manuel.

I think these will meet your requirement on this issue.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ...Very good answer~