cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create organization structure in SRM for stand alone scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to create organization structure in SRM for stand alone scenario. Could any body tell me step by step procudre for creating this

Regards

Ayyappan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank for the input.

I have createed orgstructure as mentioned below.

root org unit - comany - purchase org - purchasing group1 & puchasing group 2

I have maintained basic data , address for all org units while creation in PPOMA_BBP. While execution TCODE BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE , it shows address & master in red indicator for all org units. And also shows " user not integrated to org model". Is it to maintain address anywhere for org unit? .

In Tcode USERS_GEN , I tried to assign existing user to root org unit . I am getting error "Business partner of organizational unit does not exist"

User has to integrated to org unit . How to relate BP , Org unit , position & person & user.

Could anybody help to solve this

Thanks

Ayyappan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Create Root Org Unit using T-Code PPOCA_BBP. Maintain the mandatory Attributes like ACS, SYS, BUK, BSA etc at root level.

2. Create the subordinate Org units using T-Code PPOMA_BBP.

3. Integrate users to any of your subordinate using USERS_GEN, here you give the respective Department OBject ID(in org structure) along with SU01 User Id.

4. Maintain attributes like Plant, CoCode, Storage Location, product Categories at Department level or at position levels......

5. Maintain purchasing structure under the root using PPOMA_BBP. Here you create org units for Purchase organizations and purchase groups

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you input the post code for the company address ?

Regards,

Hayashi

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos