cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting exception CX_INVALID_TRANSFORMATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have created webservices in CRM 6.0 and they are working fine in Production.

Now CRM is upgraded to CRM 7.0.

Am not able to test the webservices in test environment(Quality).

When i go to WS navigator after it takes an input it throws the below error.

CX_INVALID_TRANSFORMATION:An exception with the type CX_INVALID_TRANSFORMATION occurred,

but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause.

The transformation /1BCDWB/WSSEFF80EC3FFAEF3EC2EF could not be executed

Dev CRM 7.0 is working fine.

Can anyone pls let me know if any setting has to be done after the upgrade to 7.0???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashiwini,

It may be that you need to re-generate the webservice/s proxy/ies for your custom webservices. It should have been automatically re-generated with the upgrade but it's also possible that this didn't happen.

Try a manual re-generate intiating the process from the dev box using report CRMOST_GENERATION. Follow SAP Note 1416678 for this. Do it for one service & see if this makes a difference. It will generate a transport request to take through to QA of the regenerated proxy. If the first one works then you can try it with the rest.

Also, after you've tried this for one webservice in dev, re-test that webservice to see if it's okay after the re-generate.

Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trevor,

Thanks a lot for the quick reply.

Regeneration of the webservices helped.

I was not able to do it through the report CRMOST_GENERATION instead i maually re-generated (going to each webservices editing and activating it again) and it worked successfully without any error.

Regards,

Ashwini

Answers (0)