Did you mean: 

Error while creating billing documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating billing documents I am getting error message as

Maintain customizing for excise and series group determination

Message no. 8I619

I have check the setting for CIN it is OK excise and series group are maintain properly so what can be the proble,

regards,

zafar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
While creating billing documents I am getting error message

Hope you were talking about excise invoice and not billing document.

Assuming that my presumption is correct, have you maintained the relevant data here ??

Logistics-General => Tax on Goods Movements => India => Business Transactions => Outgoing Excise Invoice => Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After communicating with SAP our problem is solve.

regards,

zafar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It could have been better had you indicated what communication was sent by SAP

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi zafar,

Can u Please assist me to Solve th eissue related to Messege 8I619.

Thanks for co-operaton in advance.

Prakash Yadav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The Issue is resolved after Implementing the SAP Note : 1508103

regards,

Prakash Yadav

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check once again customizing

Maintain Series Group - In this IMG activity, you define the different excise series groups within your company. Series groups allow you to maintain multiple number ranges for the outgoing excise documents. Based on excise regulations and exemptions from the authorities you can maintain multiple number series for outgoing documents. But each of these series has to be declared to the excise authorities.

- Define excise series groups based on type of outgoing document

- Assign series group to excise registration ID

- If no financial postings are required for an Excise invoice in this seris group then you tick the 'No utilization' indicator.

- If the CENVAT has to be paid immediately and you need not wait for the Fort nightly payment then mark the 'Immediate Utilization' Iindicator. Example - You could define two series groups, group 001 for excise invoices, and group 002 for 57 F4 documents.

- No account postings for CENVAT in sales cycle

- No utilization Flag

If you do not need any CENVAT utilization for an excise invoice but would like to just generate an excise invoice then you need to mark this indicator.

If the flag is checked then system will create an Excise invoice in the given Series group but there will not be any account postings or Part2 postings.

Immediate Utilization of CENVAT - Specifies that when you create an excise invoice, the system immediately pays the amount from CENVAT and creates the Part II entry. Such invoices will not be listed for fortnightly utilization.

If you have both fortnightly and immediate utilization for the same excise group, the account determination within CIN IMG should point to the ED interim account.

Thanks

Chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have check the details settings as per given in above rep;y all are OK.

regards,

zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just check in customizing whether you have maintained Excise Group and Series group for your Sales area, Shipping point and plant.

This can be done in SPRO-Log Gen-Tax on GM-India-Business Transactions-outgoing invoices-Maintain Default EG and SG.

Please check and update.

Regards

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

I have checked it is already there.

regards,

zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think u have made the configuration settings Excise invoice will create automatically when billing document is save-- ok

smal input: CIN Health check: check in this Transation: J1I0

helpfull or n