cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO confirmation and convert from TR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Now our TO will be auto confirmed, I hope it need manually confirm and In case of Discrepancies, block Discrepancies on bin in Storage Type 999 .

Where I need configure this ?

by the way, When I reciedve po to create TR, it dosen't auto convert to To, Where I can setup this ?

Thanks a lot

Alice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member1245242
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

following configuration has to done for auto TO creation.

1) Maintained mail control for background processing.

2) Defined controls for auto TO creation

3) Warehouse movement types are maintained with Automatic TO creation indicator A.

4) In "LE-WM Interface to Inventory Management" the indicator for "Immediate TO Creation" is maintained as "A".

5) All print parameters are maintained and TO are getting printed immediatly at creation.

You want to have different TO generation frequnecies for different movement types. This can be controlled using the 'Configure the automatic TO' indicator at followign location

LE -> WM -> ACtivities -> Transfer -> Setup auto TO creation

in the option 'auto TO creation' control data, create the indicator for your warehouse

assign the indicator to movement type in 'assgin control' option.

go to movement type and assign the indicator to movement type in 'background processing' Auto TO field

Rgds

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to confirm the TO manually then

GOTO SPRO - Logistics Execution - WM - Master Data - Define storage type - then uncheck "Stock placement requires confirmation".

Regards

GK.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alice, I think your questions are not totally clear, please give futrher explanation.

Now our TO will be auto confirmed, I hope it need manually confirm and In case of Discrepancies, block Discrepancies on bin in Storage Type 999 .

SPRO > Logistics Execution > Warehouse Management > Activities > Confirmation - here choose "Difference indicators" (you can asign a storage type to each indicator - field V_T336-LGTYP).

by the way, When I reciedve po to create TR, it dosen't auto convert to To, Where I can setup this ?

If you think of immediate TO creation you can set it in LE-IM interface:

SPRO > Logistics Execution > Warehouse Management > Interfaces > Inventory Management > Define Movement Types - here choose "LE-WM Interface to Inventory Management"; via field V_T321-TAFKZ control immediate TO creation.