Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer order for outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

i have a big problem in sap

we created an outbound delivery and also we created T.O in related warehouse, so we are waiting for Good Issue, but another good issue for cost center take place after, and then for first outbound delivery during Good Issue we will have the missing and we cannot send it to customer. Would you please tell me whatu2019s the SAP solution for solving this problem. Is it possible we have a reservation based on T.O? or the system block the inventory for T.O

in other word :

before good issue(201) we created transfer order in transaction code LT03 for outbound delivery so we are waiting for good issue of outbound delivery and than after a few minute another user do good issue(201) for this material and when we want good issue for outbound delivery sysytem take error " Deficit of SL Unrestricted-use.........."

i look forward to hearing from you.

best regards

R.T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

no comment

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) If the OBD was picked the goods should have been in an interim storage type / bin. If someone posted GI and picked the goods in WM they removed the goods feom the delivery's dynamic bin in WM - at least at this point they should have noticed that something was wrong.

2) There's availability check in SAP to avoid such situations.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/6b/2785347860ea35e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear csaba

thanks for your reply

when someone posted GI ,system posted in IM and then goes to the WM and system not allowed in WM

in the other word we have tow stage at first IM and second WM

for example:

we have 10 quantity from material in WM stock

we have OBD and created T.O for 1 quantity material by LT03

then someone posted GI for 10 quantity cost center 201 in IM

when we go to WM stage system not permit but we posted GI in IM

best regards

R.T

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, in case of GI against cost center (MB1A+201) IM comes first and then WM - that's why I suggested the use of availability check because it takes place in IM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Csaba

is it possible before confirme T.O in WM system do availability check in IM?

best regards

R.T

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, this is what I'm saying.

In case of OBD availability check is executed when you create the delivery. When the OBD exists you can do the picking with reference to it.

In case of GI w/o delivery (MIGO / MB1A + 201) availability check is executed when you are doing the IM posting. WM picking comes after that.