cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Deliveries in background /Stock Transp Orders w/VL10B (RVV50R10C)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus:

I have a situation. Stock transport order i cannot create using VL10C in background or program RVV50R10C. I noticed the STO it is been found but i do not why it is not getting selected and delivery is not created.

If i do the process manually using VL10B and clicking on the "background" button i can do it with no issues but the idea is to create a delivery due list for STO so that if the delivery creation date is within our range (-7/+10days) the delivery should be created.

Could you pls guide me so i can found out what are we doing wrong?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is your problem solved with the above explanation?

Maddy..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you pls update your expalnation - We are in fact using VL10B but it is our understanding that When define variant for background delivery creation, we need to make sure that "Select rule" must be set to '2' and "F code profile" should be '5001' (Fcodes GET, PREPARE, SAMD should be included.)

I am not sure we know how to do that - could you pls validate / update?

Regards,

harry_wu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to schedule a background job, you can use tcode VL10batch.

1. run tcode VL10BATCH.

2. click "create variant" (shift + f7)

3. you can select the selection screen that you need (or, you can flag "for all selection screen").

4. Input the selection criteria in the selection screen (e.g. shipping point, customer, material).

5. In the user role screen, you can set user role. For the other fields ,you can set the same as VL10b / VL10d. For "select rule" you can set as 2. For Fcode profile, you can set as 5001.

6. Then you save the variant.

7. You can schedule the job with this variant.

Alternatively, you can copy standard user role to create your own user role. Then you can change the fields. Tcode is VL10CUA.

Regards,

Harry Wu

Edited by: Harry Wu on Sep 14, 2010 3:04 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harry, I try to do so but when I change the select rule and the F code profile to 2 and 5001 and the press enter, the system goes back to the previous 1 and 0001 values. Do you happen to know why?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just had to unflag the 'Use List Profile' for this to work.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VL10C is to create deliveries from sales order and not from purcahse order. You should try e.g. transaction VL10D.

Please check SAP Easy access manu and you will see which trandsactions are designed for delivery creation from PO:

SAP Easy access menu: Logistics > Logistics Execution > Outbound Process > Goods Issue for Outbound Delivery > Outbound Delivery > Create > Collective Processing of Documents Due for Delivery

- VL10B - Purchase Orders

- VL10D - Purchase Order Items

- VL10F - Purchase Order Item Schedule Line

- VL10G - Sales Orders and Purchase Orders

- VL10H - Sales Orders and Purchase Orders (Items)

- VL10I - Sales Orders and Purchase Orders (Schedule Lines)