cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display of Alternative BOM in IH01 or IH05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to see the alternatve BOM related to a material which inturn is attached to a Function Location BOM.e.g. FLoc is A, Floc BOM contains components A1, A2, A3 where component A3 has BOM 1 with component B1 and BOM 2 with component B2 attached to it. When I explore this FLOc BOM for A and i m drilling down to component A3 I can only see BOM 1 for this A3 where as I want to see BOM 2. Both the BOMs i.e. B1 and B2 are released, active in system and are defined for usage PLant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to see the alternatve BOM related to a material which inturn is attached to a Function Location BOM.e.g. FLoc is A, Floc BOM contains components A1, A2, A3 where component A3 has BOM 1 with component B1 and BOM 2 with component B2 attached to it. When I explore this FLOc BOM for A and i m drilling down to component A3 I can only see BOM 1 for this A3 where as I want to see BOM 2. Both the BOMs i.e. B1 and B2 are released, active in system and are defined for usage Plant Maintenance.

Thanks !!