Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Project Consistency Checks

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need your help in resolving the below issues:

We are having 3 system landscape of solman (DS1-QS1- PS1). PS1 is the central domain controller for all the systems including Solman. We have configured the charm process in DS1 and it is working fine. When we moved the transports to QS1 and when i am creating maintenance project for the landscapes, i am getting below error:

system PS1 is not known in change manager

no track for project Z_X39 with log.system D39/10

message from function module /Tmwflow/check_proj_cons: No rfc desitnation for domain controller PS1.

When i checked the RFC in DS1, we dont have any RFC from DS1 to domain controller (PS1) and it is working for all the charm processes.

Please help with early resolution.

Regards,

Imran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I already wnet through the blogs and other document in the links. Just wanted to reconfirm one thing -

As mentioned in my query, we are having Solman - Production as central domina controller for all the systems. So do we still need RFC destination to 000 client of Solman Production system?

If yes, once we finally move to solman-Production, do we still need to have RFC from 010 (Charm client) to 000 of the same system.

Appreciate your quick response.

Thanks and Regards,

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our default authorizations for remote READ RFC users (created in SMSY)

do not allow us to read transport requests information. But READ RFC

users are used extensively in Charm to get those information.

So please I kindly ask you to manually maintain the user add the

appropriate authorizations (e.g. profile S_TMW_CREATE).

Please, perform the recommendations above and take a look at our

expert's blog:

First steps to work with Change Request Management scenario

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2008/07/26/first-steps-to-work-with-change-request-management-scenario

Change Request Management scenario: Working examples

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2009/07/23/change-request-management-scenario-working-examples

Change Request Management scenario: Usual questions and known errors

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2009/07/22/change-request-management-scenario-usual-questions-and-known-errors

2. How to work with target groups

3. How to work with transport groups

Hope this helps.

Cheers

SH