cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract forecast results and accuracy (errors) in an ABAP program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are executing forecast in background using planning jobs in a process chain. We are doing this in 2 stages - 1. at Product group & Location level and 2. at Product & Location level. The selection ids that we have created for these jobs contain multiple product & locaton combinations or product group & locaton combinations.

We can see the forecast reults, messages and errors in the job logs and messages (in the process chain ad spool). I would like to extract this same information into an ABAP program. We are basically tryig to find out the Product group and location combinations for which the MAPE is greater tha 50%.

There is a table /SAPAPO/FCSTACCU which gives the MAPE and other forecast errors. There is a fileld "Pointer for forecast results", I'm not able to relate this with our Product group & Location codes. Can anyone give me any ideas on how to proceed?

Thank you indeed for your contribution.

Best regards,

Fasial Ali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

All the background job are getting stored in the following tables

/SAPAPO/LISLOG

/SAPAPO/LISMAP

I think here you should able to find out all the information per product , location. As the respective information is available in tables, you can use them in ABAP program.

I hope this will help you.

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks Amol.. This is a really useful tip... Thanks again.

Regards,

Faisal Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to do something similar to attached. However from these tables /SAPAPO/LISMAP nad /SAPAPO/LISLOG, I still cannot see the link to /SAPAPO/FCSTACCU. Can someone guid me a little further. Is there another table to create the link?

Answers (0)