cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Interface Controller of DC Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a Web Dynpro DC project. In that project I have used Interface Controller. But for my other requirement I want to get the same Web Dynpro Component

within another Web Dynpro DC project(new DC project).

So, I have copied the "packages" folder available under

"src" and paste it under the "src" folder in my newly created project. But when I am opening the Interface Controller to edit , I am getting so many errors.

Could anybody send me the reason of error and what is the correct procedure?

Thanks & Regards

Chandan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

I have tried in your recomended way many times.

But not getting successful result.

Always I am getting error in Implementation tab Page of

View and Interface Controller.Could you check it please.

Thanks & Regards

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

If possible, just send the projects to balakrishnan.b@gmail.com, so that I can check it.

Try a DC build and a project "Reload+Rebuild".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chandan,

<i>If you want to move the source code then:</i>

From the project of the source WD DC (say DC A), select the required component and right click to choose "Copy". Go to the project corresponding to the Target WD DC (say DC B) and choose "Web Dynpro Components" and right click to choose "Paste". Thatz it.

However, if you have some simple types defined in project of DC A, then remember that you need to copy them as well.

<i>If you want to use the existing component:</i>

Declare the compoenent with in DC A as Public Part and add it as a used component to the required component in DC B.

~ Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

you should expose an interface controler to public part in your first DC, add this DC to used DC in your second DC. After that you should can add a WebDynproComponent from first DC to used WebDynproComponent in your second DC (and can see its component interface).

I hope that help you a little.

Regards

Bogdan