cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing doesn't Update when change item's Plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new condition for my pricing procedure.

The Access Sequence of this condition uses a table that I put the field WERKS (Plant).

In VK11 I have created 2 records for two diferents plants.

At the time of creation sales orders I can see the correct value in the new condition, but if a change the Plant in the line item my condition keep the old value, it doesn't update for the new one.

I have checked in Analysis button the condition and there the condition shows the new value, but in my pricing it is the old.

If I run an Update, I get the new value.

Does anyone know why my pricing doesn't update when I change the Plant of the item ?

Thank you any help.

Best Regards.

Kleyson Rios.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no automatic repricing triggered in the system. You have to manually update the repricing of the item. If you want the repricing to happen automatically during a plant change, you should enable that in the correct User exit. Only then you can achieve this functionality.

You can check the user exits available in the include MV45AFZZ and enable your functionality there. I think there is also a BAPI for the same. You can pass the pricing type as the import parameter there to trigger automatic repricing. You can take ABAPers help to find out the right BAPI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SNavaneetha,

I have found a SAP Note saying the same, but the correct include is MV45AFZB, user exit USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBKD or USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP.

To reference: Note 26115 - Conditions not updated during field change

I have implemented the ABAP code in the user exit and it is working now.

Thank you for your reply.

Best Regards.

Kleyson Rios.

Answers (0)