cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items/Products on Customer View Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How Items/Products are populating on customer/supplier view? Is it something relevant to TL or Product Master?

If I have mupltiple transportaion lane available for Ship To & if I would like to show products from only one transportaion lane then how can I achive this type of requirement.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Sujay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sandeep_mandhana
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sujay,

It depends on the Selection mode that you've assigned to application.

You can find the customizing for the same @ SPRO --> Supply Network Collaboration --> Basic Settings --> Visibility --> Display SAP Default Selection Modes of Application or Set Selection Mode of an Application.

If you'd like to be more precise, you can set this up for Partner Number or User.

Typically for applications LOCPRODPRT, LOCPRODSETTINGS, NUMBER_RANGES, PACKSPECASSC, etc., you use selection mode PDNF_NEW.

This visibility concept restricts the visibility of a user of a business partner in an SAP SNC application to the master data and transaction data that is relevant and allowed for the business partner based on his or her role in the supply chain. This is important, for example, if a customer has links to several suppliers but the suppliers themselves should not see the data of the other suppliers.

For more information, please visit [Visible Master and Transaction Data|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_snc70/helpdata/EN/2b/382566f32f4da3901de5c43f0240d9/frameset.htm].

You can also create your own Selection Mode.

Regards,

Sandeep