cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM Maintenance Project & Implementation Project - How to select ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having an Interesting issue.

I have defined two ChaRM Projects, One is Maintenance Project (ZCHARMIDES) & One is Implementation project (ZCHARM_NC).

Implementation project (ZCHARM_NC) I defined today itself & Maintenance Project I am using for last 2 months.

In both the projects I have same logical component.

Now When I am creating a Change Request & authorizing it, it is generating Normal correction based on subject. But by default its taking Task list M000000001 which belongs to Maintenance Cycle, But I want to select Implementation Project, how to select this.

My issue is why system is not asking me to select project ( Maintenance & Implementation) even though the logical component is same.

I want to select Implementation Project - I000000114 for checking Normal Corretion.

Regards

Praveen Khot(PK)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PK,

It depends on the subject which you are selecting. A normal correction type in the subject field is related to the maintenance project. And hence, when you have only one maintenance project with that landscape, it automatically gets assigned to that maintenance project.

In order to select the implementation project, your subject would look like Development (Implementation) (unless customized) and only then the follow on correction type would be the normal correction in the implementation project.

Per the standard functionality of ChaRM, you will not be able to see the pop up to choose amongst one of the project types for a CR.

Regards,

Sneha Vyas.