cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting Company Code - CN43N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PS Gurus -

Does anyone know how to include Requesting Company Code (PRPS-ABUKR) into the report CN43N ?

Regards,

J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you need to go for development. Refer note 43493 for logic.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin -

Thanks for the reply. But, what development needs to be done as this is a standard SAP field ?

Regards,

J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do one thing; create a user field same as requesting company code and use substitution to copy values from requesting comapny code to your user field. Then add user field in the report CN43N.

Regards,

Harsh.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use substitution as suggested by Harsh. but substitution will work at save. So, it will work for new projects and for old project you need to open atleast once after your substituion logic in place. You can use above note after you correctly populated values for userfield in order to disply correctly in structure reports.

With regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for the reply. Let me try adding the standard field to PRPSR. I hope this will resolve the issue. If not, I will use the custom field and substitution

Regards,

J

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would raise an OSS message and ask SAP to include this in the standard program RCNPE000

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue got resolved by adding the field to PRPSR. As the field ABUKR is a standard field and does exist in LDB PSJ, no code changes are required.

Regards,

J

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks john for updating the forum with your solution, This would definitely help others.