cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Delivery Address from SO to PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our third party shipment process for legal reasons we have to "receive" the material in our plant althought the material should be ship directly to customer from supplier, so we set up an individual purchase process.

But one thing its missing its that the purchase requisition genereted does not copy the sales order delivery address.

I have tried in VOV6 to change item category to third party but it wont allow it to be relevant for delivery.

I went to: spro -->mm -->purchasing >pur req>texts for purchase requisition , but I am kind of lost.

If someone has an idea where this can be changed I will appreciate it.

Thank You,

Carlos

Edited by: Carlos Salazar on Sep 10, 2010 7:14 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Carlos, ensure that in your sales document that the schedule line category is properly set up. Go to this SPRO path:

IMG --> Sales and Distribution --> Sales --> Sales Documents --> Schedule Lines --> Define Schedule Line Categories

Ensure the schedule line category has the order type NB - Purchase Requisition; and incompletion procedure of 31.

Also make sure that the schedule line category is assigned to the item category you're using in your sales order. Hope this helps you out!

Also check out this link: [http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/Fielddescriptionofscheduleline+category] for more information on the schedule line category.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

user exit did it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take a look at OSS note 498153 - FAQ: Addresses in the purchasing

Regards,

Jan Pel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will work with FM Save Text, first time I do it.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will try user exit.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with FM SAVE_TEXT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both,

Mr Kumar,

So I should add FM SAVE_TEXT on USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_ME_REQ ?

CALL FUNCTION 'SAVE_TEXT'

EXPORTING CLIENT = SY-MANDT

HEADER = ADDR1_DATA

INSERT = SPACE

SAVEMODE_DIRECT = SPACE

OWNER_SPECIFIED = SPACE

IMPORTING FUNCTION =

NEWHEADER =

TABLES LINES = ?...

EXCEPTIONS ID =

LANGUAGE =

NAME =