cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text ID of change status log: "The status was set to the value..."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all:

Im working with charm, and everytime I change the status it writes in the log something like "The status was set to the value...", depending on the transactioin (urgen t corretion, change request...) this automatic message will have different text id. Is there any customizing setting to change the text id this message uses?

Thank you very much!

Federico.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

hello colleagues,

with reference to your just before thread this numbers are nothing but the status schema attributesof the transaction types, you can maintain the same by IMG using the following path,

SPRO-> SAP Solution manager -> scenario specific settings -> change request mangerment -> changetranssaction -?change transsaction types-> define status attributes

but the customization on this based on your requirement.

jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend, thank you very much for your help!

I know where I have to go to maintain those status, what I want to know is where is the configuration where you can customize the status that SAP will pick when it writes the message in the log "The status was set to the value..."

Regards,

Federico.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i do not think you can customize this.

The text is writen in class CL_IM_CHM1_HF_CHECK_SET, method IF_EX_EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF~EXECUTE. See line 504 following.

The message body can be found in message class SOCM_ACTION_LOG, number 108.

Best Regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same problem Solman 7.1 SP5

Is there customization solution yet?

Or only by coding?

Regards Dan

younmazz
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dan

If you are using SM 7.1, you can delete the entry in below configure for the transaction type you want not to display the message in the text log

might be OK by simply changing the target text type to other one which not configured for the Transaction Type. 

SPRO -> SAP Solution Manager ->   Capabilities (Optional) -> Change Control Management -> Change Request Management Framework -> Assign Implementation to Change Transaction Types

Hope it helps

Jin

Answers (0)