cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO Version Copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using CJ9F for creating a copy of Version 0 in to monthly versions. When i use this it is copying all the planned values in Version 0 to my monthly version. Does CJ9F copies the actuals incurred in Version 0 to the monthly Version? If yes, then what is the setting i need to maintain in the monthly Versions?

I did try to look it up in the forum before posting this but could not find the answer. Any help on this is appreciated.

Thanks

Sreekanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is going to copy only the planned costs. Actuals are always in version 0. But if you copy the entire project to simulation version, the actual costs alos get copies to the simulation version. or you can also use version management very month to save the results and compare in the next month.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

So CJ9F will copy only planned values and no actuals. You mentioned version management. Can you please explain a bit further. Does this copy actuals to monthly versions or this altogether different from monthly version copy.

Thanks

Sreekanth

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I didnt understand what you mean by "monthly version"?...is it another CO Version?

As for the copying actual values are concerned, Yes you can copy the Actual values of a WBSE to a CO version.

You should use CJ9CS for copying actual values to another CO version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Ahmed. By monthly version i meant another CO version. Basically i am doing a copy of Version 0 to another CO Version XXX using CJ9F. When i do this i am able to see all the planned values (Value Type 1 in RPSCO) copied over to XXX version. But none of the actual values (Value Type 4 in RPSCO) are copied over. I am trying to figure out if is possible to copy these actuals (Value Type 4 in RPSCO) from Version 0 to XXX.

CJ9CS is to copy actual values from one Version as planned values to another version, if i understand correctly.

Thanks

Sreekanth

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You want to copy actual values into another version as an actual value.

I dont think that is possible. Actual values can be written in only version i.e., '0' version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, thanks to all. Summarsing the answer.

CJ9F will copy only planned values from one CO Version to another and we cannot copy actual values from one CO version to another.

Thanks

Sreekanth

Answers (0)