cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BC Sender Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i get the following error in Communication Channel Monitoring (for my sender BC adapter):

Message processing failed due to error: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Could not queue send for message 9e7.....(OUTBOUND). Reason: java.lang.NullPointerException

Audit Log:

Delivering the message to the application using connection BcAdapter failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Could not queue send for message 9e7.....(OUTBOUND). Reason: java.lang.NullPointerException. Setting message to status failed.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Johannes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This seems to be more of configuration problem. Check if message protocol used is correct with correct details of the header field. Was this communication working earlier?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message protocol is correct (RFC XML with Envelope).

The scenrio didn´t work yet - it is the first time i am using the BC Sender Adapter.

A few more details on my scenario:

SAP ERP1 -> BC -> PI -> SAP ERP2

The aim is that SAP ERP1 executes a function module in SAP ERP2 using BC and PI.

Everything seems to be configured correctly.

PI executes the function module in SAP ERP2 and gets a correct response (can be seen in SXMB_MONI).

But this response is not forwarded to BC, because of the Nullpointer Exception.

Regards,

Johannes