cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting x flag in QAVE table through QA11 / QA12 T code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing problem for setting "X" flag in field -LTEXTKZ of QAVE table through QA11 or QA12. On what condition this flag of LTEXTKZ is set as "X".

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What exactly is the problem? The field is set when you enter long text in QA11 or QA12. Did you enter the long text?

This is set by the system. You really shouldn't be trying to actually set it.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to FF for prompt reply

I am using Z Development for asigining UD Code for inspection lot in which QA11 is used as BDC for assigning first time and for change of ud for the same lot through BDC under QA12 T code. I am also using Long Text for writing inspection report which will be presented in PDF format for output in hard copy for issuing of the same to manufacturer/vendor who is suppose to supply the material to our project/plant.

If am using standard code QA11 for using long text then through Z development code correctly present the report, otherwise long text is not available for print preview as the flag does not set. If I use the same z code twice or thirce for change of UD code against the inspection lot then flag is set and subsequently long text is visible for printing.

I am uable to understand why this is happening as the Z development is running QA11 or QA12 through BDC in the background.

Can any you resolve this.

YPB

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would suggest you try one of development forums. I think you'll need help from a programmer that has worked with long text.

FF

Answers (0)