Problem adding transport request ot the PRD Import Queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAPers,

I have a strange probelm

I have configured STMS for our landspace containing DEV QTY PRD

our DEV and QTY will are in same Group Group_DEV

and PRD in different Group Group_PRD

I have created the transport Group_DEV and Group_PRD and these two group will be under one domain i.e. DOmain_PRD

Now I was able to import an transport request say DEVKXXXXX to QTY and PRD successfully after adding it to PRD Queue

But when I try added another transport request to PRD it is not allowing me to add

Transport control program tp ended with error code 0247

addtobuffer has problems with data- and/or cofile

Could anyone please help me to add this transport request the PRD Queue

I have already tried changing the permission and owner of the transport request as same as request which got imported successfully into QTY and PRD but no luck

Thanks

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try to give full permissions to the file. check if the file systems are mounted and files are visible by checking through AL11.

Once the permissions are set try adding the file. If it is still not working check the tp Alert viewer log and tp system log and send me the details.

Thanks

Madan Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you manually copy the transport from one system to another? TP is reporting that it is having trouble reading the file so might want to view these to ensure that the file is not corrupted.

Hope that helps.

J. Haynes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your reply...

I have added the transport into PRD queue using STMS->Extras->Other request---> Add

Through which I have added 1 Transport request but I could not add the 2nd one and I tired changing the permission and owner of the 2nd transport request as 1st but same error

Please let me know if you need any other information

Thanks

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

Please find the Ulog Info

20100910191525 RFC: tp CONNECT PRD pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_PRD.PFL -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans (pid=xxxxx)

pb1adm 20100910191709 RFC: tp CONTP PB1 pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_PRD.PFL -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans (pid=xxxx)

pb1adm 20100910191709 RFC: tp CONNECT PRD pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_PRD.PFL -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans (pid=xxxx)

pb1adm 20100910192550 RFC: tp ADDTOBUFFER DB1K900014 PRD pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_PRD.PFL -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans (pid=xxxx)

I tried giving full permission and owners as per the pervious requests to the data and cofiles but no luck

Please suggest....

Thanks

Hari

sumi_susan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure that these files exists at the OS level of the PRD Group[/usr/sap/trans.. of PRD]? are you sure that you are giving the correct request no[PRDK9...]?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

i think objects are locked in qua sys so check in se03