cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Itinerary Enhancement "FITE_VC_ITINERARY "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am enhancing this component view ITINERARY_VIEW added two more fields in table .

While saving the data is not getting saved in FTPT_REQUEST request. This FM is used for sving PTRA_UTIL_EXPENSE_REPORT_SAVE. I can see my data as a importing to this FM but data is not saving in table.

Can any one suggest me on this.

Thanks

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by my self.

Thanks

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep

Could you please explain what you did to solve this?

I seem to be having a similar issue.

Thanks

Anton

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anton,

In order to save and retrive the values of your custom fields. You also need to enhance DDIC structure which are used by programs. For this you have to debug the code and check which structures you need to enhance as per your requirement.

ZADD_DEST_ITINERARY_INT----PTRV_WEB_ITINERARY_INT (Structure)

ZADD_DEST_VERLAUF----PTRV_UTIL_VERLAUF (Structure)

ZADD_FTPT_REQUEST----FTPT_REQUEST (Table)

ZADD_PTK05----PTK05 (Structure)

ZADD_UTIL_ZIEL----PTRV_UTIL_ZIEL (Structure)

ZMODE_OF_TRAVEL ---PTRV_WEB_GENERAL_DATA_INT (Structure)

ZMODE_OF_TRAVEL_HEAD-----HEAD_PERIO (Structure)

ZMODE_OF_TRAVEL_PTP02----PTP02 (Structure)

ZMODE_OF_TRAVEL_PTRV ---PTRV_HEAD (Table)

These were the DDIC objects which i have to enhance for my requirement. This is require because in program code these structures are used to move values internally so we have to add our custom fields in thee structures as well.

apart from this we also have to enhance the SAP code to move manually our fields in internal table where these are moved one by one in code.

CL_FITE_ASSISTANCESAVE_EXPENSE_REPORT

CALL FUNCTION 'PTRA_WEB_EXPENSE_REPORT_SAVE_2'

ENHANCEMENT IMPLEMENTATION

1. Program: SAPLPTRA_WEB_ITINERARY Dynamic Enhancement Point/Section \PR:SAPLPTRA_WEB_ITINERARY\FO:FILL_VERLAUF\SE:END\EI

FORM fill_verlauf of Include PTRA_GLOBAL_ZIEL_VERLAUF.

2. Program: SAPLPTRA_UTIL_MEMORY Dynamic Enhancement Point/Section \FU:PTRA_UTIL_MEM_TRIP_GET\SE:BEGIN\EI

FUNCTION ptra_util_mem_trip_get

3. Program: SAPLPTRA_UTIL_MAIN Dynamic Enhancement Point/Section \PR:SAPLPTRA_UTIL_MAIN\FO:CONVERT_UTIL_TO_REQ\SE:END\EI

FORM convert_util_to_req

4. Program : SAPLPTRA_WEB_MAIN Dynamic Enhancement Point/Section \PR:SAPLPTRA_WEB_MAIN\FO:FILL_VERLAUF\SE:END\EI

FORM fill_verlauf

these part of code i have enhanced.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pradeep,

Could you help me in solving similar issue? Explain please more detailed, especially enchancement implementations.

I've enchanced DDIC structure and tables with my custom fields (ZZ).

Now i'm trying to enchance the code, but i've no result .

Thanks,

Timur.