cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Vendor locations in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

While I thought it would have easy to delete vendors (1011 loc type) having done location deletion couple of times before, I am unbale to make use of any reports (PPORDER DELETE, SD ORDER DEL, RLCDEL, OM DEL) to delete any of the ATP orders that are shown to exist in WUF for the vendor locations in question. I also need to delete external procurement relations and t/lanes for some vendors that are no longer needed in the system.

These are the document categories I am trying to delete before I delete the vendors permanently from the system.

-Shipping notifications

-Purchase Orders

-Purchase requisitions

-Vendor confirmations.

Note that no products exist for the vendor locations (V_MATLOC)

Please advise.

Regards,

Loknath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loknath

1) Try deleting vendor locations using the following reports

/SAPAPO/DELETE_LOCATIONS

/SAPAPO/DLOC_DEL_JOB

The pre-requisite is that all orders needs to be deleted prior

to that. Try WUF transaction to delete any objects exists.

Also run /sapapo/rrp4, /sapapo/ccr to check any transactional

data exists.

Also check is there any active integration model exists for those

location products

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

I was in the same direction. but the orders I see in WUF (ATP orders) are not identified in any of the deletion reports. I need to delete in Mass and not individually as there are 10000's of such orders. CCR I am unable to run for vendor locations as it says location not found (CCR is only for location types 1001). Now I can check the order particulars in ECC and then list the locations shipped to (plants 1001) and the materials but then coming to APO I need to enter the locations and products in the deleton reports that according to me will delete all orders for the mat-loc combination which is not the purpose. As I said these documents are external PO's, PR's and vendor confirmations. Is there anything I missing to see.

Regards,

Loknath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls refer the notes:572579 for location deletion.

Also refer notes: 553476 Composite note for SDORDERDEL.

Thanks,

nandha

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loknath

Go to this program DELETE_PP_ORDER

Select your filter criteria and than enter DEL_EXECU on top where we enter T-code and press enter and than execute..

You should able to delete all the orders are "not found in the live cache"

I hope this will help you.

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please follow the following steps..!

a) Remove product from integration model

b) Delete all orders for this product-location which still exist in the APO system by running the reports /SAPAPO/RLCDELETE or /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER (this report is not recommanded to be used in product system!!) or transactions /SAPAPO/RRP4 or /SAPAPO/RRP4.

c) Use transaction /sapapo/ccr to delete all objects in APO that are integrated with R/3. The /sapapo/ccr will show the orders as 'Not in an active integration model' and offers to delete the orders in APO

d) Delete the product from ATP tables by running the report /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL with the selection according to the product being deleted. (Orders from DB & live cache)

e) Delete all related product substitution and location product substitution using the transaction /SAPAPO/RBA04;

f) Delete the product from all PPMs through the transaction /SAPAPO/SCC05;

g) Remove the product from external procurement using the transaction /SAPAPO/PWBSRC2;

h) Remove the product from transportation lanes through the transaction /SAPAPO/SCC_TL1 or /SAPAPO/SCE; Note: If the lane was created with option 'All products', you should not care about this condition.

i) Remove the product from quota arrangement through the transaction /SAPAP/SCC_TQ1;

j) Remove references from the product master or the location product master using the transaction /SAPAPO/MAT1, tab 'Classification';

k) Remove the planning package from the location product master using the transaction /SAPAPO/MAT1, tab 'PP/DS';

l) Remove the product from RTO;

m) Remove the product from product split.

2. Mark deletion flag

a) In transaction /SAPAPO/MAT1, select the product (and location in case of location product);

b) In the menu bar, choose 'Product' and go to 'Mark for deletion' (Shift+F6);

c) In the popup 'Set deletion Flag' set a flag in the appropriate field: Leave the field 'Product' empty unless you want to delete the product master, i.e. in case a location product must be deleted, the flag has to be set on location only;

d) The deletion can be executed directly or be scheduled for another time.

Use Report /SAPAPO/DELETE_PRODUCTS for deletion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amol,

Had this note with me. When I go to DELETE_PP_ORDER, the orders are "not found in the live cache" forcing me to believe that I need to delete these orders from ECC if so deemed important and then block the locations from integration models. RLCDELETE and SDORDER_DEL cant find any orders that I am intending to delete viz. PO, PReqs, Vendor Confirmations and ASN's.

Regards,

Loknath

Former Member
0 Kudos

These orders were created in ECC and CIFd to APO.